This webcast features: Paul Jorjorian, Director, Global Technology Transfer, Patheon
Biopharmaceutical companies are facing increasing constraints when developing and manufacturing their large molecule drugs. Development labs and manufacturing suites have limited capacity making it nearly impossible to right size internally for uncertain forecasts. As a result, selection of the right biomanufacturing partner has never been more important – for small and mid-size biopharma companies alike.
There are an ever-increasing number of options and many criteria to consider during the vendor selection process. It’s important to ask the right questions upfront when making an outsourcing selection, as biomanufacturing partners can vary substantially in their approach, expertise and flexibility.
This webinar reviews the top five considerations for selecting a biomanufacturing partner:
- The importance of a strong regulatory and quality track-record
- The pros and cons of choosing a long-term partner versus a short-term provider
- Evaluating the technological capabilities
- Conducting a thorough evaluation of technical skills
- Appreciating the intangible aspects of a good partnership